A Business Planning session will require you to take time out from the day-to-day activities in the business to focus ON the business. Together we review your past performance and clarify future direction. You will set solid and realistic business goals and define strategies for achievement. At the end of the session you will have a one-page Business Plan which will act as a guide map to ensure you are on course for success.
- Do you have a current Business Plan?
- Have you set realistic and measurable goals?
- Do you have clear strategies to achieve your goals?
- Do you regularly review your goals in regard to changing circumstances… like… Covid?
- Would you like to increase the level of growth, profitability and cashflow in your business?
- Support to unlock your business potential?
- A clear outline of what you need to do in order to unlock this potential?
- A document against which to measure your success?
Every business should have a Business Plan. We will work with you to develop a tailored Business Plan for your business.
During a four-hour planning session, we will:
- Discuss and set personal and business goals for the next 12 months
- Discuss and agree on an action plan with strategies to support the achievement of goals
- Identify Gross Revenue Targets and Key Performance Indicators
- Identify opportunities and vulnerabilities in your business that need to be managed
- Establish a 90 Day Action Plan to address immediate critical issues
We’ll provide you with pre-work, which you will need to complete prior to the Business Planning session to ensure you identify any issues that need to be discussed.
Benefits of a Business Planning session:
- Review and set the direction of the business
- Eliminate procrastination
- Identify and prioritise your key goals, dividing them into short and long term; quick wins vs key projects
- Create strategies to achieve your goals, identify what you will need in order to achieve them, and set time frames
- Develop a template to review actual performance against targets
Business Planning includes:
- Prework by the business owner
- 1 x 4 hour planning session with a senior team member
- Phone and email support
We highly recommend that a Business Plan is supported with our Monthly or Quarterly Business Coaching sessions.
Business Planning Client Case Studies
Hear how Jimmy from Adhere gained clarity, free time, and ditched stress with our business planning sessions.
Check out how Ruby & Hayden from Hydro Plumbing Maintenance went from monthly cash flow worries to greater financial security.
Find out how Abby & Matt from Rhombus Construction used the power of planning to create off the chart results.